Max the little beast 2Chapter 2
- A! Tim screamed in fright. He stumbled backward and right into a bookcase fell on him. Max and Jim picked up the bookshelf and dug out Tim bokhögen.
- What happened? What were you afraid of? Asked Jim and Tim helped up.
- Bboken PPA bbordet, the only thing he could do.
Max walked up to the table and jumped up on a chair and looked in the book.
- Here it is about me and my family, Max said, and was glad.
- What is it, then, asked Barker.
- You will not believe it, or like it, Tim said gloomily.
Max began to read: Matus family consists of Lily and Greg Matus who had their first child named Max. Their second child was named TERBIUS! Max was so frightened that he fell backwards and dropped the book.
- It can not be true! He screamed, horrified.
- Well, it looks that way, 'said Tim.
- Terbius! Terb! My brother. I must be dreaming. Ouch! What did you do that for? Max yelled to Jim.
- It is customary to pinch the one who thinks he's dreaming. But in your case, you're wide awa
Max the little beast 1Chapter 1
Max sat on a hill under a tree and looked over Happy Valley. At his side was his dog Barker. Max was a boy who was rather short for her age but no less talented for that. He was blue-eyed with dark brown hair. He had a white t-shirt and a blue-checked cotton jacket and blue jeans. Much had happened since that day many years ago when the war came to the valley. Then he and his parents Greg and Lily and Max's little brother Terb forced to flee into the mountains. They had come apart. Max could barely remember how his little brother Terb looked. He was only a few years since it happened. They had not seen each other after that. Probably the dead. Later, Max and the others whom he met on the hills made it back to the valley. Almost everything had been destroyed. No machines worked longer. Next no people came from other parts of the world to the valley. He had found his parents' house, castle which they had lived in. It was almost completely destroyed.
All that has come back to th
TestMommy, Mommy! I cried and cried, but no answer, our home was destroyed, everywhere lay them family. Relatives and friends, no one moved, no one wanted to play. They just lay there all the anointed in some kind of red water that tasted like food did. I shouted again, but still no response. The ground was black with soot and there was not one single living plant or blade of grass anywhere. There!, There she was. She lay on the ground near a cluster of my aunts under our favorite tree is now just a glowing piece of coal. She did not move, I walked carefully up to her, she's all red of the strange water, I gently poked at her and tried to wake her, she did not flinch, I was scared.